Creat a query object from variables

Subject: Creat a query object from variables
From: "Outside5.com"
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 11:02:57 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
Hi all,

 I have a collection of variables relating to a shopping cart (subTotal,
postage, postageDiscount, total) and would like to set these as some kind of
object (query object or array maybe) so I can reference them throughout the
site.

 My cart is an adaptation of the cart included in the W.A.C.K. and uses syntax
like
 <cfset getCart = session.myShoppingCart.list()>
 which I do not completely understand.  I am more of a cfset kind of guy at the
moment.

 Is what I am trying to do better done as an array or can I create a query
object?

 Any advice or examples would be awesome.

 TIA
 Paul