Re: Coldfusion 8 (I want it)

Subject: Re: Coldfusion 8 I want it
From: "Insident"
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 10:40:21 +0800
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
re: professional web developers

to a degree - but pro web developers tend not to adopt cf , instead favoring
of something a little more 'available' and/or something a little more robust
and scalable. cf is suited more to small apps. Medium to large apps,
particuallry with ateam of developers need a lot more than cf has to offer.

news:[email protected]