Replace() Problem

Subject: Replace() Problem
From: "Velaria"
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 15:25:30 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion

I am creating a data file by looping over a CFFILE from a query.  If you look
at the data file in Notepad, the data itself is correct, except between each
record it is putting what looks to be a small square.

 I thought that maybe this was an odd representation of a line break, and
decided to try to replace any line break characters in the file and write it to
a new file:

 CFFILE action="read" file="myFileOrig" variable="myFile"

 CFFILE action="write" file="myFile"    output="#Replace(myFileOrig, chr(13) &
chr(10), "", "ALL")#"

 It reads the file, and writes the new file, but the contents are the same,
there is that weird "square" character in there that I can't seem to get rid of.

 Any help would be greatly appreciated!!