Re: Coldfusion 8 (I want it)

Subject: Re: Coldfusion 8 I want it
From: "Insident"
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 06:39:45 +0800
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
re: It is just it is beyond your ability to comprehend
that there is more then one language that can be used to solve a problem.

There are plenty of things needed for cf that are not /"in the box" - same
is true for other languages. So not a valid point at all.

re: > Different business needs different solutions and .NET doesn't do
everything

It does everything cf can do and a whole lot more - fact.

re: It is just it is beyond your ability to comprehend
> that there is more then one language that can be used to solve a problem.

Not at all -Dot Net is not a dynamic language for example, so there is a
much needed place for languages like php, ruby etc. Cf isn't bad as a
technology and language, its just often bad as a choice for other reasons
(not much support, not much industry around it, not many cf developers to
choose from, generally, it just suffers from being a little on teh obscure
side in many places)

So unfortunately, again, not really any good points. In fact you even added
that I somewhere said there was no ability to use more than just one
language to solve a problem. You literally just made that up all on your
own - so adding to what I initially called "false" statements. Not really
helping your case much is it?

news:[email protected]