Post a file using HTTP

Subject: Post a file using HTTP
From: "kodemonki"
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 12:53:12 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
I have been trying to look this up on Google and it seems like the techniques
are platform specific, or you need to get add-ons or something, so I figured
I'd see if CF has anything to offer.

 I need to upload a file to a remote server.  I have the name of the server and
the password to the server, and the server's IP address.  I'm thinking it'll
have to be something to do with cffile upload, but I don't see a Server
parameter, but maybe that could just be the destination, but then what about a
password?

 Has anyone done this?  What were your solutions?

 Thanks!