What's Wrong With This Simple Code?

Subject: What's Wrong With This Simple Code?
From: "Kapitaine"
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 21:15:13 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
Hi Guys,

 I am on the CF8 beta with Host My Site and I keep getting a bizarre error
whenever I try to generate a PDF.

 I have contact my host but they knew nothing of it and couldn't figure it out
- they also submit a bug report for CF8 while it was still in Beta. The weird
thing is, it seems to work locally just fine on my machine - could it be
certain settings on their server? The error message isn't very helpful to me.

 I'm not sure if the bug that we logged ever got seen to - please see the code
attached to assess if it is me in error.

 If you want to see the error live yourselves, simply go to:

 http://h128704.cf8beta.com/index.cfm

 Then, at the bottom you will see a link saying "convert to PDF". Click that
and you shalls ee the error.

 Now, here's the REALLY weird thing...when you click that link you'll see the
URL as a URL scoped variable. However, change that to something like Google.com
and it works...so I really have no idea why it won't work for me :s

 Hope you can help with this issue,

 Many thanks,

 Michael.

 <cfparam name="url.page" default="http://h128704.cf8beta.com/"; />

 <cfhttp url="#url.page#" resolveurl="yes"></cfhttp>

 <cfdocument format="pdf" orientation="portrait" fontembed="yes" pagetype="a4">
        <cfdocumentitem type="header">
                <cfoutput>#url.page#</cfoutput>
        </cfdocumentitem>

        <cfoutput>#cfhttp.filecontent#</cfoutput>

        <cfdocumentitem type="footer">
                <cfoutput>#cfdocument.currentpagenumber# /
#cfdocument.totalpagecount#</cfoutput>
        </cfdocumentitem>

 </cfdocument>