Re: Comparing two queries yields one result too many

Subject: Re: Comparing two queries yields one result too many
From: "Rizados"
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 14:09:35 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
Unfortunately, I neither have the write access to create views, nor do they
currently want them (they're actually trying to eliminate the few views we have
in there).

 Seeing today's results with today's data, everything appears to be working
perfectly, so there is definitely a problem with yesterday's data.

 cf_menace and cf_dev2, I do appreciate the help. I'm just getting back into
both CF and MSSQL after a couple of years hiatus. A few things have changed in
the last few years. *smirk*