Re: Moneris with coldfusion 7

Subject: Re: Moneris with coldfusion 7
From: "Steve Sommers"
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 16:17:35 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
You probably want to talk to Moneris directly on this one. I'm almost certain
that they will have you go through a certification process of some sort prior
to going live anyway.

 If you cannot get the information you need, you can look at our gateway
solution - we are certified with Moneris. A big advantage is that we are also
certified with NDC Canada (Global), Paymentech Canada and I believe FDC Canada
(I forget the name they use) and Nova. This way you are not locked in to
Moneris (which I personally would not recommend because of the consistent
settlement issues their host experiences and they cannot diagnose).