Re: Create multi page PDF

Subject: Re: Create multi page PDF
From: "sromanski"
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 00:18:18 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
Currently when I run the following I get a single page PDF file populated with
the information from the last record of the query. Using <cfdocumentitem type =
"pagebreak"/> makes sense but I'm not sure where it would go relative to the
code below. I also will need a <cfdocument> tag if using <cfdocumentitem> and
again I'm not sure where which tag should sit inside which.

 <cfquery name="getEmpInfo" datasource="fai">
 select firstname, lastname
 from employee
 </cfquery>

 <cfpdfform action="POPULATE" destination="E:\www\output.pdf"
source="E:\www\form.pdf" overwrite="yes" overwritedata="no">

 <cfloop query="getEmpInfo">
    <cfpdfsubform name="form1">
       <cfpdfformparam name="School_Administrator_Activation_Code"
value="#getEmpInfo.firstname#">
       <cfpdfformparam name="School_Code" value="#getEmpInfo.lastname#">
    </cfpdfsubform>
 </cfloop>
 </cfpdfform>