Re: Solution - Fully Functional CFMX7 in IIS7/Vista

Subject: Re: Solution - Fully Functional CFMX7 in IIS7/Vista
From: "ssailer"
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 14:44:03 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
Hello.  I absolutely cannot get this to work.  I believe I have done all the
steps correctly, but when I try to browse any .cfm pages locally, I get the
following error.  Also, your last line that says to return to CF administrator
to complete installation.  From what I saw, installation had already completed
itself and there was nothing to return to in the administrator.  I am desperate
to get this working on Vista!!!  Any ideas?

 Server Error in Application "Default Web Site"

 HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server Error