Re: application.cfc and UDFs

Subject: Re: application.cfc and UDFs
From: "bdee2"
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 17:53:59 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
i just tried this - in my application.cfc i have the following:
 <cffunction name="onApplicationStart">
                <cfset application.udfs = createobject("component",
"udfs.cfc").init() />
                <cfreturn true />
 </cffunction>

 and when i run it i get the following error:
  Could not find the ColdFusion Component udfs.cfc.

 and i DID create the udfs.cfc component and put it in the same folder as the
application.cfc.
 and my udfs.cfc is structured like this:
 <cfcomponent>
        <cffunction name="getweeknum" output="true" returntype="numeric"
access="public">
         </cffunction>

        <cffunction name="datetoStamp" output="true" returntype="string"
access="public">
         </cffunction>
 </cfcomponent>