CFPRINT Fonts

Subject: CFPRINT Fonts
From: "JR "Bob" Dobbs"
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 13:44:03 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
I am having a issue using CFPRINT.  I have a pdf file which uses three fonts:
Arial, ArialBold, and ArialNarrow.  When printing using CFPRINT the ArialNarrow
text prints rectangles instead of text.  The file prints correctly using Adobe
Reader 8.  I have verified that the ArialNarrow font appears in the "Font
Management" page of the CF administrator.  I am using Windows 2003 with Service
Pack 2 and ColdFusion 8 trial.

 Any help in getting files to print correctly is appreciated.