Re: Post a file using HTTP

Subject: Re: Post a file using HTTP
From: Ian Skinner
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 07:45:09 -0700
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion

kodemonki wrote:
This is the VB example: http://kodemonki.com/vbpostexample.zip

Also, if I set the name param equal to "request" isn't it just going to say
 #header_info#

 request = <Request/>

? I would still be getting the "formFieldName = " string in the request, and I can't have that.
Then what is needed, this is asking for something that goes against the
W3C World Wide HTTP standard for sending post data in a response. It
sounds like maybe post response is not what is needed here. Can you get
a clearer description of what is really needed here?