Re: CFWebstore Version 6 Released!

Subject: Re: CFWebstore Version 6 Released!
From: "MaryJo"
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 01:30:56 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
[q][i]Originally posted by: [b][b]Newsgroup User[/b][/b][/i]
 I prefer http://www.cartweaver.com where you buy it once (for less than
 a 1 time site license for CFwebstore) and own it.
 [/q]
 I don't like to get into comparisons with other products too much, and I
really think our software is aimed at quite different markets. If you need
basic ecommerce and want to work directly in Dreamweaver, I'm sure Cartweaver
does a fine job. But if you compare the feature sets, you'll see there's a huge
difference in the two products and my product holds its value quite well,
particularly when you compare it to other higher-end packages like
AbleCommerce. In fact, the bulk of that list of features I gave for the new
version, which is just a small amount of the total capability of it, are things
that Cartweaver out-of-the-box cannot do.