Re: Open Letter to Tim Buntel

Subject: Re: Open Letter to Tim Buntel
From: "Katsuey"
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 15:25:31 -0500
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
> The basic idea of the letter, is that I feel Adobe could do a LOT more to
> market ColdFusion, and I give a lot of ideas.

With each release of CF I see newbies getting their feet wet.
Last release (6.1) was a problem because of bad installers.
CF8 is a problem because they left out all the tutorial files and
if you go to find them, you just go around in circles on the
Adobe site without ever getting the downloads. It's a shame,
it's such a great language and no, I'm not leaving, just slowly
plodding through.