Web service error

Subject: Web service error
From: "mantraman"
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 01:49:59 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
having some trouble with this web service.  The error I get is: "Could not
generate stub objects for web service invocation."  I have included my code.
When I go to the url path I get xml data.  I am able to get other web services
such as Ben Forta's.  But I can not get this for the life of me.  I read
another posting and tried everything they were doing and nothing.  I really
need some help here.  Thanks in advance.  Oh, I am on a Windows Server MX 7 box.

  <cfinvoke
   Webservice="http://preview.xignite.com/xrates.asmx/GetHistoricalLIBOR";
   Method="GetHistoricalLIBOR"
   returnvariable="LiborRates">
     <cfinvokeargument name="FromDate" value="8/18/2006" omit="yes"/>
     <cfinvokeargument name="ToDate" value="8/21/2006"  omit="yes"/>
     <cfinvokeargument name="Type" value="OneWeek"/>
     <cfinvokeargument name="Currency" value="USD"/>
 </cfinvoke>

 <cfdump var="#LiborRates#">:confused;