Result Set from a MS SQL temporary table

Subject: Result Set from a MS SQL temporary table
From: "ekoucher"
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 22:03:56 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
Hi there, I'm hoping someone can help me. I've created stored procedure in MS
SQL end a result set I?m getting from #tempTable.
 In the beginning of SP I?m creating the tempTable which have only one column.
After some calculation I?m inserting rows to that temporary table.
 And at the end I?m doing a Select * From #tempTable to get back the result set.

 Problem:
 <cfstoredproc procedure = "up_xmlfolder_to_pages_test"
 dataSource = "MySource" returnCode = "Yes" debug = "Yes">
 <cfprocresult name = "rsTest" resultSet = "1">
 <cfprocparam type = "IN" CFSQLType = CF_SQL_INTEGER
 value = "1" dbVarName = @pi_FolderID>
 </cfstoredproc>
 <cfoutput query="rsTest">
 #FolderName#<br>
 </cfoutput>

 If I?m selecting (returning the result set) from the permanent table the
<cfoutput query="rsTest"> is working fine.
 If I?m selecting (returning the result set) from the temp table <cfoutput
query="rsTest"> is NOT working, all do I can see the result in the
 <cfdump var="# rsTest #"> as a query with n rows, but cfloop or <cfoutput
query="rsTest"> is not working in the tempTable.

 Thank you in advance:brokenheart;