Re: Post a file using HTTP

Subject: Re: Post a file using HTTP
From: "kodemonki"
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 19:34:17 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
That's what I thought, because that's what I've been doing:

 <cfhttp url="#ip_address#" method="post" file="response.xml"
path="C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\CFDOCS\ADMI\PROD\ADP\" port="10224">
        <cfhttpparam
file="C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\CFDOCS\ADMI\PROD\ADP\connect_test.xml"
name="test" type="file">
 </cfhttp>

 and

 connect_test.xml:
 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
 <eoapi:Request xmlns:eoapi="http://www.adp.com/eoapi"; version="1.0"
ShowUnknownElementErrors="No" PreserveControlSequences="No"
EliminateNamespace="No" SuppressEmptyTags="Yes">
        <Session>
                <Connection>
                        <Product>TRAIN37</Product>
                        <Server>TEST1</Server>
                        <Password>TRAIN371</Password>
                        <Pooling>Yes</Pooling>
                </Connection>
        </Session>
 </eoapi:Request>

 and I've been on the phone with him and the file is structured correctly, even
though I'm getting an "Invalid document structure" error.  It's not he
firewall, because their test program (the VB one) can get a response.

 I am at a loss.  I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I continue to read the
documentation, but it looks right to me!