Re: Java Object Call hides html

Subject: Re: Java Object Call hides html
From: "ironyx"
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 17:12:52 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
It does have integration examples and actually there were coldfusion examples
on the web separate from the jfreechart docs. I am the annoying new person with
java though, so would I be looking for specific information on how to create
the file as an embedded image, instead of outputting the entire file as java. I
only glanced briefly but wasn't sure whether I should be looking for a method
in the java or something in the coldfusion. The jfreechart really doesn't give
example for coldfusion and apparently I am a little simple so if you could just
point a little better, I can fetch more effectively. I appreciate your help and
patience!

 Thanks,
 Va.