CFMENU

Subject: CFMENU
From: "DueNorth2007"
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 22:50:19 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
This might be a easy fix.. or a bug for CFMENU.

 Basically, I just want to change the hover over color in CFMENU. From what I
can see, it is set to a blue background when you hover over it.

 <cfmenu name="thismenu" type="vertical" selecteditemcolor="##FFFF99">
            <cfmenuitem display="Name1" href="link1"/>
            <cfmenuitem display="Name2" href="link2"/>
 </cfmenu>

 The problem is that it will hover... and the color I want will show as a
background AFTER a split second flash of the original BLUE color. How can I fix
that? Move quickly between two menu options and you can see what I mean.