Re: dataSource in CF8

Subject: Re: dataSource in CF8
From: "Ken Ford - *ACE*"
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 19:22:25 -0500
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion

Sorry I don't know the answer to that, you might want to start a new thread
with that as a topic.

--
Ken Ford
Adobe Community Expert

"joonstar" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
I used to choose mySQL(3) in CF7.
Now I am going to choose mySQL(4/5) in CF8.

But I met a problem in using mySQL(4/5) in CF8.

I add the following code in Connection String when I select mySQL(3).

useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=euc-kr

But I can't add the code above if I select mySQL(4/5) because it causes Connection verification failed for data source.
How can I display my mother tongue fine when I select mySQL(4/5).