Re: ANN: CFWebstore Version 6 Released!

Subject: Re: ANN: CFWebstore Version 6 Released!
From: "Katsuey"
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 22:01:31 -0500
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
> Katsuey - Your reply I find a bit confusing and disingenous. Instead of
> saying
> cartweaver doesn't do SEO, you say it isn't necessary. Many of us would
> disagree, if you want decent PageRank.

It's okay if you disagree. Doesn't change my opinion and doesn't
make my reply disingenous. I'm going to ignore the rest of your
post because it's obvious that you are not restating what I stated
and you are not looking at CW3 apparently.  Don't call me a liar
and don't say I don't know what I'm talking about until you recheck
yourself.  My google checkout comment on the CW forum is BEFORE
the release of CW 3 which does have the new functions I mentioned.