htmldoc.exe cfhtml2pdf hangs on images

Subject: htmldoc.exe cfhtml2pdf hangs on images
From: "ChuckWWW"
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 16:11:15 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
We have a bunch of apps that were happily generating pdf's on CF5 from http web
page calls.  We [i]finally[/i] upgraded to MX 7, and it doesn't work on images.
 After much investigation, it seems that we can generate text-only fine, but
throw in an image and it either ignores or hangs the process.

 I started to rewrite these using CFDocument/pdf, but alas, the scaling is so
different, would be a better solution to get the original code working properly.

 Has any one else had this issue with HTMLDOC.exe using CFhtml2pdf and images
embedded in web pages?

 Thanks,

 Chuck