Re: New WACK books for Coldfusion 8

Subject: Re: New WACK books for Coldfusion 8
From: "Katsuey"
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 14:41:43 -0500
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion

> What I'd like to know, is what constitutes Beginner, Intermediate and
> users? How do they assess such a thing?
>
> Would they all cover the same topics but in a different language and
> presentation style, or would they cover entirely different topics?

It would be good to know. Right now I couldn't even find a table
of contents at Amazon. I assure you they don't cover the same
content though there might be some overlap especially when you
get into intermediate and advance. I also couldn't find anything
new at http://www.forta.com other than Ben's very busy on tour.