Running VNC on clients machine - can CF help

Subject: Running VNC on clients machine - can CF help
From: "stephenmbell"
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 19:33:06 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
I am struggling trying to find a way to (or maybe a better way) to run VNC from
a cf application.  I have toyed already with this using client side vbscript
but certain browser security settings arose.

 I have an application that I would like to migrate from a MS Access database
application to a CF web based app.  I have a database containing IP / network
information for approximately 1000 network devices, which includes about 700
computers.  I would like to be able to have the users click a button or link
and have VNC automatically launched to provide support to our location.

 any input would be greatly appreciated.

 thanks.