Re: Post a file using HTTP

Subject: Re: Post a file using HTTP
From: "c_wigginton"
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 15:55:35 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
The result attribute was added with ColdFusion 7.  Did you try setting the
username and password attribute of the cfhttp tag?  I know you included it in
the xml, but it might need to athenticate before the file is even sent.

 From what I can tell,  you're trying to access the ADP Elite Open API.
 http://www.collision-insight.com/news/20010705-adp.htm    Unfortunately I
couldn't find any additional information on the SDK and it doesn't look like
ADP gives out that information to just anybody.

 Try using the username and password attributes of cfhttp in 6 and if that
doesn't work, You could always try an eval of the latest edition of CF to see
if that helps.

 Version 6 cfhttp:
 http://livedocs.adobe.com/coldfusion/6.1/htmldocs/tags-p58.htm#wp1632966

 Version 7 cfhttp: