CFChart -- Bar chart data labels problem

Subject: CFChart -- Bar chart data labels problem
From: "dwhite10701"
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 20:13:40 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
I'm having a problem with my bar charts created with CFChart. I'd like for the
data labels to appear on the outside of the bar, but if the bar is very long
-- near the upper range of the chart -- the data label doesn't appear because
there isn't enough room for it. If I switch the data label to appear inside the
bar, the data label is cut off and doesn't appear on the very short bars
because there isn't enough room for it there. Is there a way around this
problem?