Compatibility of ColdFusion MX7 with Vista OS

Subject: Compatibility of ColdFusion MX7 with Vista OS
From: "ChopperStays"
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 14:29:55 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
Hi all,

 We are using Cold Fusion MX7 and are planning to make an Operating System move
from Windows XP to Vista OS and IE7. This move is only for the client machines.
There are no changes to the servers. Can anyone please let me know how
compatible Cold Fusion MX7 is with the Vista OS and any facts that need to be
remebered while making the move? Any help regarding this would be greatly
appreciated.

 Thanks