Re: insert multiple checkboxes

Subject: Re: insert multiple checkboxes
From: "Rcain37"
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 17:05:44 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
Sorry  "loop through the query so it would insert all ID's that were checked
into one field. "  I meant to say wouldn't because I do not want all the values
going into one field.

 With this form I am trying to insert the fields pbt_listname, PBT_HOUSEORIG,
PBT_BILLTYPE, PBT_BILLNUM, PBT_ID, PBT_USERNAME, PBT_YEAR into a new table.  I
am not trying to retrieve any information, I just want to insert these fields
into a new table.

 My users are going to check multiple list names and then in a text box they
are going to type a number.  I want that number to be inputted with each
listname into a new table.   So I will have multiple listnames with the same
number.