Re: Why Coldfusion and Flex ?

Subject: Re: Why Coldfusion and Flex ?
From: "dkerr"
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 23:44:25 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
 abudahim,
 The purpose of these forums is to help each other ... no matter what skill
level you have. It is that simple.  I'm ashamed that there may be more
experienced Flex/Cold Fusion developers out there that don't share this basic
value.

 In that spirit, I've been using ColdFusion since 1996.  It is a very powerful,
easy to learn solution for dynamic web applications.  Over the years, I've
struggled with how limited the HTML user experience is.  Enter Flex.  Flex
simply provides a richer user experience.

 I don't see them as separate products at all.  I see it as
Allaire-Macromedia-Adobe finally achieving the ultimate power app -rich UI with
easy data integration.

 Don Kerr