Re: combine queries

Subject: Re: combine queries
From: "splitzer"
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 06:09:26 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
effecto747,
 I tried what you mentioned, use WHERE tableA.fieldA = tableB.fieldB. But the
problem is that the column "myID" is not unique, and it does have multiple
results.

 BKBK:
 I did mention that colum "myID" is NOT unique. It does have multiple rows. I
only have access to these tables now, here are the links:
 http://i84.imagethrust.com/images/5lkk/view-image/table-1.html
 http://i84.imagethrust.com/images/5lkl/view-image/table-2.html

 Please, refer to these tables from now, as everyone can seeTable 1 column "id"
IS unique and Table 2 column "id" is unique.

 TABLE 2: So, i have to use WHERE statement in order to filter column "myID" =
2, plus sort the results by "date" ORDER BY date DESC. Those are the two
requirements.

 TABLE 1: Also, filter results from Table 1, id = 2.

 I hope i made things clear now.