Re: session immediately timing out for some users

Subject: Re: session immediately timing out for some users
From: "FunTommy"
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 16:38:15 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
What are the chances of some ISPs using a caching proxy server between their
customers and the Internet?  And if that is the case, can you recommend ways to
keep the proxy from messing up the sessions?

 It seems logical that the cookie setting is the cause.   But if that were the
case for my issue, I don't see how my test pages would have yielded the results
that they did.