Struct question

Subject: Struct question
From: "dkerr"
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 23:30:07 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
http://66.219.52.129/mydata.html

 The above link is a dump of a struct passed to my CFC function from Flex
Object . [flex object is made up of many form item strings and one
arraycollection called outdata] .  But, this is not a Flex side question for
me. It is a CFC-side question.

 <cfargument name="mydata" type="Struct" required="true"/>

 How do I loop through the  outdata in mydata?  I need to loop through each
subscribers name and email and insert their name and email into the subscribers
table in the database.  Not sure of syntax of the looping to reference the
outdata data?

 I played with cfloop collection ="mydata"  and cfscript for-in loops, but I
keep getting complex data errors.  Obviously, I don't understand how to loop
through complex data structs.

 If you could help, I'd be grateful.

 Don Kerr