Re: Eclipse Coldfusion Editor non existent?

Subject: Re: Eclipse Coldfusion Editor non existent?
From: "rich.leach"
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 01:41:26 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
... funny you mention that, I actually bought a year's subscription to
Lynda.com and I will absolutely go through the tutorial (I'd swear up and down
that I already tried every combination of installing the files, but I'll give
it another shot).  It won't be until this weekend that I have time to do it but
I'll try it and post my findings, will let you all know!

 Rich