Re: insert multiple checkboxes

Subject: Re: insert multiple checkboxes
From: "Rcain37"
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 16:51:25 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
We are still using 6 and we are going to update to 8.

 "At some point you want to loop through form.id after checking it's existance."
 That is exactly what I am wanting to do but how do you check for existance in
the query.

 I'm not to worried about the output, I was just wanting to insert the correct
information into the database and I guessed that I would need to loop through
the query so it would insert all ID's that were checked into one field.