File Upload Problem

Subject: File Upload Problem
From: "Robert-Flash"
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 20:36:16 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
I am working with the cffile tag to upload files. I want the file to upload to
a different drive. It is a networked mapped drive labeled d:.

 I am using the full pathname and am getting an invalid value error from cold
fusion. Is there some restriction that we have to use the same drive as our IIS
website is (in this case c:) or is it because it is a network attached drive
instead of a physically attached hard drive.

 The drive and directories exist and are accessible to windows/DOS.

  The destination d:\audio\4553\25075.mp3 specified in the cffile tag is
invalid.

 The destination either does not exist or is not accessible by this tag.

 The error occurred in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Audio Silo\artists_upld.cfm: line 242

 240 :  <cffile accept="audio/mpeg, audio/*"
 241 :                      action = "upload"
 242 :                      destination =
"#Form.Artist_Dir#/#Form.Next_Song#.mp3"
 243 :                  filefield = "thefile"
 244 :                      nameconflict = "makeunique"

 Resources:

     * Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the
correct syntax.
     * Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem.

 Browser        Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6)
Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6
 Remote Address         192.168.254.16
 Referrer       http://192.168.254.121/artists_upld.cfm
 Date/Time      19-Aug-07 04:08 PM
 Stack Trace
 at cfartists_upld2ecfm1832380398.runPage(C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Audio
Silo\artists_upld.cfm:242)

 coldfusion.tagext.io.FileTag$InvalidDestinationException: The destination
d:\audio\4553\25075.mp3 specified in the cffile tag is invalid.