Re: Post a file using HTTP

Subject: Re: Post a file using HTTP
From: "kodemonki"
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 19:57:52 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.cfml_general_discussion
Oops, I didn't see the earlier example.

 I've tried: <cfhttpparam name="request_xml" type="formfield" value="#string#">
but I'm still getting the same response.

 I talked to the guy and he says that's because they get this:

 <header data>

 request_xml=<Request/>

 I can't have the request_xml= in there.  They JUST want "<Request/>.  I can't
use type BODY because I'm using CF4.5.  They also think the extra line between
the header and message contents are messing things up, and they can't handle
the multipart boundary.