macromedia.coldfusion.advanced_techniques

Re: SOAP and MTOM

Subject: Re: SOAP and MTOM
From: "BKBK"
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 05:19:15 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.advanced_techniques

[i]Sure...not sure what you want. [/i]

 To have a go myself. I have.

 [i]Are you looking for something besides that?[/i]

 Yes, things like response types and the allocation of namespace. Also, to get
SOAPUI to generate a sample request for [i]ManageProductLists[/i].

 But I was none the wiser. I, too, failed to get a reasonable response from the
service. It was either nothing or the wsdl, as you yourself got earlier.

 Ask the provider about this, sending him a copy of the SOAP request you used.