macromedia.coldfusion.advanced_techniques

Re: error in result of storeproc

Subject: Re: error in result of storeproc
From: "mauro.luna"
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 19:16:18 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.advanced_techniques

Mercury,
 yes I can.  If I execute this stored procedure directly from DataBase, it run
good.
 In CF Administrator, I am using: Other Driver option in my DataSource Name and
stablishing JDBC URL and Driver Class for using Informix JDBC Driver 3.50,
because current Informix Driver en CFMX 8.0.1 cannot connect to Informix 11.50.
 I did some test with new Alpha ColdFusion 9 (centauro) with direct Informix
Driver and works great, but Centauro is on Alpha version.