macromedia.coldfusion.advanced_techniques

Hyerlinks in CFGRID

Subject: Hyerlinks in CFGRID
From: "slykiwi"
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 03:25:47 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.advanced_techniques

Hi All,

 I am using a cfgrid bound to a cfc to populate it with data in CF8.  All is
working well.
 One of the columns in the grid contains a string which are urls without the
"http : // www."
 All I want to be able to do is to allow users to click on these links so they
are taken to the page.
 In the cfgrid I have "appendkey=no" so no url vars are added, and in the
cfgridcolumn tag I have the href attribute "href=pmcname" which is the column
var containg the links.

 But....of course without the " http : //www."the links are going nowhere (or a
trying tio find the link as a page on my own domain).  I know I could add the
prefix after the query in the cfc but I don't want to display the prefix in the
table.

 Any ideas please?

 Thanks