macromedia.coldfusion.advanced_techniques

Re: CFWINDOW problem

Subject: Re: CFWINDOW problem
From: "AlwaysWannaLearn"
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 00:19:15 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.advanced_techniques

[q][i]Originally posted by: [b][b]Newsgroup User[/b][/b][/i]
 @ AlwaysWannaLearn:

 rtfm:

 using <form> tag will submit to the form to the main page
 using <cfform> tag will submit the form to the ajax ui control the form
 is displayed in

 Azadi Saryev
 Sabai-dee.com
 http://www.sabai-dee.com/
 [/q]

 Wow.  I did not know that.  Do I need to include or import in some ajax script
in order to do this?  So simply the <cfform> will submit to the same <cfwindow>
instance so if the server-validation fails I can present the appropriate error
message, or if everything went OK, display a "thanks" message?