macromedia.coldfusion.advanced_techniques

Report Builder - detail shows twice CFMX7.0.2

Subject: Report Builder - detail shows twice CFMX7.0.2
From: "deeph2o360"
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 16:10:12 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.advanced_techniques

I've encountered an odd issue with the Report Builder. Every time I create a
report with a subreport inserted into the main report my detail gets generated
twice on the report.  I've even verified that the queries run twice on the SQL
Server watching it in profiler.  I'm not sure what happend but this now happens
to all my reports and it's become very frustrating.

 It does not matter if I change the report format to PDF, Flashpaper, Excel or
Word.