macromedia.coldfusion.advanced_techniques

Re: CFDOCUMENT cut off last and first line in pages

Subject: Re: CFDOCUMENT cut off last and first line in pages
From: "rgurganus"
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 14:56:18 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.advanced_techniques

This is still (or again) a problem.:frown;  I'm running 8,0,0,176276 with
cumulative hotfix 3 applied, rebooted, and I still get the top half of a line
of text at the bottom of one page, and the bottom half of the same line of text
at the top of the next page.  This issue is one of the reasons this server was
upgraded from CF7 to CF8, in hopes that Adobe would have these issues resolved
in the new release.

 Is there another hotfix that needs to be applied?  Is there a coding
workaround I can do to avoid this?