macromedia.coldfusion.advanced_techniques

Images and text in a pdf

Subject: Images and text in a pdf
From: "ronbn14"
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 14:58:33 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.advanced_techniques

Hello everyone,

 I have a problem I have not been able to solve.  I have a client that needs to
dynamically generate a page based on a query that will include up to 4 records
with images.  That part works just fine.  The problem is with the pdf that
needs to be generated in the next step.  the pdf needs to have a hi-res
background and the records-with hi-res images need to be layed over that
background.  I've tried cfdocument and cfpdf without any luck.  Are the pdf
functions in CF  appropriate at all for this task?  Can anyone suggest a third
party utility if not?  Thanks!