macromedia.coldfusion.advanced_techniques

Spry Collapsible Panel

Subject: Spry Collapsible Panel
From: "want-a-be"
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 23:07:57 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.advanced_techniques

My current web page has 4 tab areas that when the user click on the tab it will
expand the information under it.  When they click on it again, it will hide the
information under it.  I use a cookie to hold the value of if the tab should be
expanded or hidden and it does a refresh of the page to expand and hide.

 Now with spry, I can do this much cleaner than the way I have it.  The problem
I'm running into is how can I save if the tab area should be expanded or
hidden.  For example the user expands the one tab area and then might do other
things on the page which sometimes refreshes the page.  Once the page gets
refreshed the spry tab area closed up.  I want it in the same state that they
left it in before the refresh.  If it is hidden and they refresh, I still want
it hidden, if it is expanded and they refresh I still want it expanded.
 Any help would be great!!
 thanks