macromedia.coldfusion.advanced_techniques

Re: Looping through form

Subject: Re: Looping through form
From: "still_smiling"
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 14:57:07 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.advanced_techniques

Neither of those suggestions are working. I tried various things with those two
statements and I'm still getting an error which is below. What is weird is that
it reads this from the previous page..

 <input type="Text" name="LineID#GetInfo.CurrentRow#" value="#GetInfo.Line_id#">

 Since the code you provided is still not working maybe I have this statement
incorrect. Getting frustrated.

 Error Occurred While Processing Request

 Error Diagnostic Information

 An error occurred while evaluating the expression:

  variables.Line_ID = Form["Line_ID" & LoopCount]

 Error near line 4, column 10.

 The member "LINE_ID1" in dimension 1 of object "Form" cannot be found. Please,
modify the member name.

 The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFSET), occupying document position (4:4) to (4:58).

 Date/Time: 10/10/07 10:53:28
 Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.7)
Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7
 Remote Address: 76.6.58.23
 HTTP Referrer: http://www.boey.com/hms/vbc/vbc_edit_po.cfm?PO=333
 Query String: ID=

 Please inform the site administrator that this error has occurred (be sure to
include the contents of this page in your message to the administrator).