macromedia.coldfusion.advanced_techniques

Re: cfc generation is slow

Subject: Re: cfc generation is slow
From: Adam Cameron
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 14:42:21 +0100
Newsgroups: macromedia.coldfusion.advanced_techniques

> That's really lots of work, just to bypass Coldfusion flaws !

Sure.

>  They said since CFMX  that it's an object oriented language.

No-one that knows what they're talking about has ever claimed that.

It's got some object-oriented touches to it.  It ain't OO, and Macromedia /
Adobe have never claimed as much.

To be honest, we've had the problems you're seeing in the past, but not for
a couple of years.  And we use CFCs fairly extensively.  Sometimes stuff
needs coding around or to be factored in a different way, but as long as
one doesn't get too dogmatic about things, there's no probs with that.

--
Adam