macromedia.authorware

Re: "Count Up" Timer (& Need to Display Different Time Denomination)

Subject: Re: "Count Up" Timer & Need to Display Different Time Denomination
From: "alleyshea"
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 02:19:16 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.authorware

Wow, that was really easy!  Thanks so much.

 I just have one more problem.  I probably didn't notice this before because I
was so excited it worked at all but it doesn't show the word or number of days
for "0" days.  It's just a blank screen, and then after 10 seconds it says "It
has been 1 day(s) since you have contacted your partner".  Maybe I didn't do it
quite right.  I have an interaction icon inside a map (let's call it "map1")
that is attached to the rest of my framework.  I then have a map icon ("map2")
attached to the interaction icon which has the time limit response.  Inside
map2 I have a display icon within which I typed "It has been {TimesMatched}
day(s) since you have contacted your partner".  After that is the decision icon
with the calculated path and the navigation icon.

 Everything else works like a charm, I just would like the participants to see
"It has been 0 day(s) since you have contacted your partner" rather than a
blank screen for those first 10 seconds after they enter this section.

 Thanks so much for your help!

 Tamara