macromedia.authorware

Re: "Count Up" Timer (& Need to Display Different Time Denomination)

Subject: Re: "Count Up" Timer & Need to Display Different Time Denomination
From: "alleyshea"
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 19:04:19 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.authorware

Thank you both for your help.  I have tried both ways and they work, but each
way I get stuck with a different problem.

 With the way Amy suggested, I am not sure how to trigger the movement to the

 This is probably why Mike suggested a different way, this works and I do get
to the next page after the specified length of time has passed.  However, the
number of days doesn't update on the screen.  If I click on the icon again, it
updates appropriately, but if I just go in and run it (without reclicking on
the icon) it stays at "0" until the time has passed and it moves to the next
screen.

 Again, I greatly appreciate your help.  This has to be one of the best message
boards around.  Responses are always so quick and helpful, it makes using
authorware so much more manageable.

 Tamara