Re: "Count Up" Timer (& Need to Display Different Time Denomination)

Subject: Re: "Count Up" Timer & Need to Display Different Time Denomination
From: "alleyshea"
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 19:04:19 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: macromedia.authorware

Thank you both for your help.  I have tried both ways and they work, but each
way I get stuck with a different problem.

 With the way Amy suggested, I am not sure how to trigger the movement to the

 This is probably why Mike suggested a different way, this works and I do get
to the next page after the specified length of time has passed.  However, the
number of days doesn't update on the screen.  If I click on the icon again, it
updates appropriately, but if I just go in and run it (without reclicking on
the icon) it stays at "0" until the time has passed and it moves to the next

 Again, I greatly appreciate your help.  This has to be one of the best message
boards around.  Responses are always so quick and helpful, it makes using
authorware so much more manageable.