Re: [Ma-linux] [Dclug] Our Fourth Amendment

Subject: Re: [Ma-linux] [Dclug] Our Fourth Amendment
From: Jason
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 00:11:36 -0400 EDT
They *certainly* can't do more damage to the bill of rights than
Bush/Cheney have done in the last eight years.  McCain certainly won't
give them back so the only chance of getting anything at all is with a
chance in parties.  So, no - I doubt he was joking.

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008, Jay Hart wrote:

> What a great laugh, surely you jest????
> Jay
>> The Democrats need to capture the White House before they can do
>> anything to dismantle the Patriot Act and similar ilk.
>> Let's just hope they give all that power back instead of hanging onto it.
>> JIM

    --- There are no absolute statements.  I'm very probably wrong. ---
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
                                        - Albert Einstein
Ma-linux mailing list